How to apply
We are delighted you have decided that a GSK apprenticeship is where you want to launch your career. As you might expect, the recruitment process is rigorous, but you should always bear in mind that the process is as much for you as it is us.
We want you to proceed through each level in our process so that you can explore GSK and determine whether we are the right fit for you. We will provide you with personalised feedback along the way so that you can improve and build on your strengths throughout the process.
Top Tips for your application:
- Make sure you apply early! We recruit on an ongoing basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
- Complete your application form carefully. Don’t rush, be careful of grammar and spelling and be detailed by making use of the word count. It is your first opportunity to show us your motivation, skills and to make a good impression.
- Ask someone to check your answers before you submit them to make sure they’re the best they can be!
- Research GSK before applying, to understand if we are the right company for you.
- Think about how you can add value to the apprenticeship you’re applying to as well as GSK as a whole.
Level 1: Application form
You will be asked to complete an on-line application form, giving details of your work experience, qualifications or training you have done, your key skills and experiences as well as your hobbies and motivation for wanting to pursue an apprenticeship. The information you provide will be carefully reviewed by a member of our team.
Level 2: Values fit test
Our values are really important to us and we place them at the heart of every decision that we make. Our employees share and demonstrate our values and act transparently and with integrity at all times. The next level in our process is our Values Fit Test which is a short test to match your values with ours.
Level 3: Online tests
If you pass the application stage and the values fit test, we will get you to complete some online tests. All candidates will complete a general ability test and then other tests will depend on the programme you have applied for. You will receive more information when you are invited to complete this section of the process.
Level 4: Assessment centre
The final stage in the process is a half day assessment event designed to give you a realistic preview of what life is like working at GSK. You will participate in a number of activities to allow you to demonstrate your relevant skills and abilities in a number of different ways. Activities include a presentation, an interview and a group exercise as well as being given a tour of the GSK site.
Not only is this an opportunity for you to show us your skills and abilities but it’s a fantastic opportunity for you to learn more about us and ask any questions you might have. We will also provide you with feedback once you have attended our assessment centre.